EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Surprise scenery

So the Royal Mail, in cahoots with HMRC, sent me one of their wonderful anonymised demands - I paraphrase - "There's a parcel from Cadia  Canada, if you give us £30ish, you can have it."

Eventually, curiosity overcame my reluctance to spend money. 


Here's the box on the table.  Oh, its a kickstarter.


Ah, now I remember !


More MDF than I can eat.  This much laser cut MDF has a smell.  Not a nice smell like when you walk past a Teriyaki bar and then Cinnabon and then into a coffee shop, but not unpleasant either, it's just a smell which tells you get building.


Hummm.  Well, just in case this piqued your interest, this is what it should look like when built:

7 comments:

  1. Wow that looks rather complicated. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far out, that is very wow indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be odd, but I like the smell of MDF. :)

    And long forgotten Kickstarters are totally a problem! Especially when it's long enough ago that the 'presents' turning up are divorced from the sensation of having spent money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more Kickstarters for me for a l-o-n-g time. Live I shall instead vicariously through you and your ilk.

    Bloody great building, but it'll look impressive for sure in your (Of late infrequent) massive games.

    ReplyDelete