EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Tuesday 6 September 2016

If you click on this it'll be four and half minutes of your life you won't get back.

Its a quick view of Devos IV - ie my garage, not the actual imaginary planet.

It (the garage) just needs tidying up, eventually there'll be space to work - I just need to make a bit of room to manoeuvre.



This is not meant to sound like sour grapes - but I do find that most of the figure cases, there are one or two minis who actually belong in a different cases.  Obviously the answer will be to set up all three tables and actually parade them (thus allowing the orphans to return to their families).

6 comments:

  1. Cheers James (MTH ?). I do get a sense of satisfaction from knowing its all there. I'd love to lay out the tables in the garden and parade the lot like I did a few years ago. In a few years time, when the small people are more independent, I'll get that time again, so I've a 'look forward to' and as long as I'm making progress, I can see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!

    I'd quite forgotten that the Devos IV hanger was also a playing space!

    No hound? Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still alive! Not blogging any more but still avidly reading! - Conor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good lord... No idea why it took me so long to watch this, but, how do you afford a family, mortgage, life with such an addiction?

    ReplyDelete