EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Tuesday 27 September 2016

3rd party goodies


So there are two of these in the boxes in the garage.  I've seen some conversions done by other bloggers, where the legs have been articulated to break up the "line dancing knights" phenomena.
Chaos Knight
\And I saw some nice little things advertised on the web:


A padded envelope from Russia, with a little capsule which looks suspiciously like a soap dish. 


And there on the brick of scrutiny is a pair of fully articulated legs.  I was going to buy a pair for each knight but then it occurred to me that I could buy one set and put one articulated leg on each knight.

So happy days there.  And a job for the new year, perhaps.

5 comments:

  1. That is very interesting. Not that changing the pose of the originals is that hard, it is just time consuming, and it might look a bit homemade. So this is a nice way to go. Any reference to were you got it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I just received a package containing a pair of the leg kits as well - gotta wait for some relevant bases to arrive before digging into the kit but I quite like what I'm seeing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can-can-ing Imperial Knights is something I'd pay to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. I currently only have the one Knight but agree that the legs are a bit of a let down. I was hoping for something more like the IG Sentinel kit. Where di you get this fancy upgrade from?

    ReplyDelete