EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Sunday 5 June 2011

Valhalla ahoy !



The mass of bodies in the centre of the picture is a large part of the Kado 540th Infantry Regt, orginally the Valhallan 540th, but there are now possibly more Kado bodies than Valhallan ones, so that's the way it is.

Anyway, I've just assembled the last fifteen of them. So when they are all based and painted, I'll have to get them all out and divide them up into squads/platoons to see what the final orbat is going to look like. I do like the three large platoons. I can do four smaller ones, but meh. I'll blob them up with commissars and they can walk down the centre behind the ASL's wall of LRMBTs.

Oh oh ooo ! Admiral Drax has shown me a sneak peak of his LCI project* It looks really good. I am so tempted to put one of his pictures up, but that would be stealing his funda, so you'll have to keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment